Best Surgeon I Have Ever Met - Edina, MN

Dr. Prischmann is an amazing doctor who...

Dr. Prischmann is an amazing doctor who understands, empathizes, and listens to your needs. I was concerned about the loss of volume in my cheeks and chin as I have gotten older. We first discussed that a smaller amount would be better to start off with,and if I decided I wanted more, I could come back in and get more filled in my cheeks. I decided I wanted more, I went in and we discussed where the filler should be. She was so thorough and i felt super comfortable. She eased my nerves and helped me feel great about myself. I look in the mirror today and I can feel beautiful about myself. Knowing I chose the right doctor helped me be the person I am today. Thanks Dr. Prischmann!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon