Radiesse Injections to Cheeks - Really Happy with Result! - Edina, MN

I had 2 sessions of Radiesse (1 syringe each) done...

I had 2 sessions of Radiesse (1 syringe each) done a week apart. Injections to my cheeks, which are a bit flat, to give high cheekbone look. I am really pleased!

Doc did injections thru my mouth, so there are no puncture marks or bruises on my face. He said it would not require any numbing, as this area is not very painful, and he was right. A little sting here and there and we were done.

It looks really nice, the only question is how long it will last. He said 6 - 18 months. I hope so.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a great, and very experienced facial PS. Very nice and caring as well.

I am in late 30s with hollow cheeks. I too had radiesse injected into my cheeks due to sunken cheeks and volume loss. The doc actually mixed it with Perlane. I had it done 1 week ago. Had some swelling afterward which actually made it look even better. I hope it lasts as long as they say it would be - 9 months to 1 year. Even my husband did not realize I had procedure done because it looks so natural. People just thought I got fuller and commented that my wrinkles are gone. Ha.
Yeah, it is great so far! I too hope it lasts like they say. Too expensive to do very often.