Proud and Honored to Have Had the Best Plastic Surgeon There Is! - Edina, MN

At my initial consult, Dr. Leigh explained...

At my initial consult, Dr. Leigh explained everything in detail that he would be doing in surgery. The office is calming and the staff super friendly. You will meet with a patient coordinator who gives you the total cost. You pay for it 2 weeks prior to the scheduled day. When you arrive at the office, the surgery room is just down the hall from where the clinic is. All the nurses were extremely friendly and supportive. He uses a pain blocking product that is injected into the abdomen and lasts 3-4 days. That really helps with the pain. The first couple days are still not great, but the recovery is really pretty quick. When I look at my before pictures, what I see is something that looks like a giant bowl of cottage cheese with large (barely recognizable) breasts hanging almost flat. Now, 3 weeks later and I have perky breasts, a flat stomach and narrow hips! The spare tire is gone! I'm so elated. The surgery experience was a breeze. I consider myself to be a wimp and it was ok even for me.
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leigh was professional, compassionate, friendly and so knowledgeable throughout the whole process from the initial consultation to the complete follow-up. He is a very talented man with great bedside manor and even a bit of a sense of humor! I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a surgeon. The results are sooooooooo worth the cost! I wish I had done this 10 years ago! Should I have any other procedures in the future, it will be with Dr. Leigh.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad you had such a great experience! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery and how did you cope?