It Was Time to Pamper Myself! - Edina, MN

I am a mother of three, and I have always been on...

I am a mother of three, and I have always been on the thin side. I have had a recent weight gain and it went into all of the wrong places. I had been considering this procedure for at least a year. I even went as far as to book it out of state. I stumbled on Dr. Kovanda's site and that was the best thing ever! I have been so happy with the service as well as the results. You can't go wrong ladies with Dr. Kovanda.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kovanda was very caring and seemed interested in hearing and addressing my needs. He was very careful in explaining the procedure and the possible outcome. I couldn't have had a better doctor.

Welcome to RS and congratulations! Yes by sharing your pics so others can see your results helps RS sisters make up their mind n considering ur PS...most members dont even read journals w/o pics! Submitted n love.
Hi there,

Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.