excellent surgeon fantastic in-house surgery center - Edina, MN

I was 51 and super fit---but my face did not match...

I was 51 and super fit---but my face did not match my fit body---I was looking tired and droopy even when I wasn't tired. I do not look "pulled" I just look refreshed and look like I feel which is exactly what I wanted. There are absolutely no visible scars and I do not usually heal that well---even my hairdresser can't see any scars--it's amazing.

Edina Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed four different plastic surgeons before choosing my Dr. and I made the right choice! From the in-house surgery center to the back elevator that can be used for post-op appointments to the caring staff it was a great decision. Dr. W listens carefully and was meticulous in his work. My results are EXACTLY what I asked for from my mini-facelift, browlift, blehpharoplasty, chemical peel and fat transfer. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends!

I would have to agree completely. Dr. Wilke did my reduction and they look 100% untouched. From the nipple being completely removed to the scars that are supposed to be underneath they are so faint you can't even see them until you get a microscope. He is extremely compassionate and cares so much about the outcome. I can't imagine any single PS could have done better. There was really no room for improvement when he was finished. :)
Hi you sound a lot like me, I'm also fit, triathlons, etc., but unfortunatly my neck looks terrible and I'm only 44. Looking for a necklift but as I understand I will have incisions in front and behind my ears. I wear my hair up a lot and I'm afraid people will be able to see the incisions possible scars. How long did they take to go away? I really want to do this but obviously somewhat afraid.
What state are you located in?
Have you seen alot of doctors for consults yet?

Hi 845070anon,

Completely understand. I'm so glad you had such a positive experience. You must be the talk of your friends right now, about how rested and refreshed you look :) They must think you went to a fabulous spa on a major relaxing vacation, a bit of mystery is always good ;) Thanks for the info, and keep us updated about how your are doing in a few months.

-Britt

Hi 845070anon, I wrote to you yesterday hoping we can chat in private. Wanted to tell you, I made an appointment for Dr. Wilke for the end of October. Hope you will write to me. I am excited about this. Thanks, Brooke
I would love to talk to you in private. I am looking for a surgeon, now live in your area. I understand your need for privacy. Can you think of any way we could communicate? I had thought of another doctor in the same setting, but with you talking about Dr. W, maybe that is the way to go. Hope we can chat.
I do not feel comfortable posting before and afters since I didn't tell virtually anyone that I got this work done. The work was so excellent that I just look "better" and not pulled or tight---which is an art in itself. So none of my friends know that I had anything done. You'll just have to take my word for it that I look much better---my eyes are spectacular--and just look exactly the way I wanted to. Dr. Wilke is a genius!
What exactly did you have done on your face? I have a consultation with Dr. Wilke scheduled and have already consulted with 2 other PS. All give me different opinions as to what procedures would be best.

Do you have before and after pictures we would love to see them.