Extended Tummy Tuck with Liposuction (No MR) and Liposuction of Upper Inner Thighs - Edina, MN

I am a 22 year old mother of two and after much...

I am a 22 year old mother of two and after much thought and consideration finally had an extended TT with liposuction as well as liposuction of the upper inner thighs. I am about 5'2 and my weight escalated to about 191 after my second pregnancy. More than the weight itself, what bothered me was the huge 3 lumps that were portruding from my abdomen. I did a lot of research and consulted with 3 different surgeons before choosing Dr. Smith. I was a little skeptical at first, as he is down to earth and doesn't sugar coat anything, and that may seem like a bad thing, but I later learned to really value his honesty. I went in for the procedure at 6:15am on Thursday, met with his team which were all very nice, and that helped put me at ease. I was in the OR by 7:30am and in the recovery room by around 10:00am. They were careful to give me nausea medicine before, during, and after the procedure so I felt actually pretty good waking up! Yes it hurts, but it was not as bad as I had anticipated. I only had a single day of Vicodin, and have been taking ibuprofen as needed since the second day. I am now 5 days post-op and I'm feeling really good. The only thing that bothered me is a horrible headache that kept coming back but after that all has been great. My scar looks great and runs very low, and although my healing is far from being over I can already tell a HUGE difference! They removed 10 pounds from my abdomen and even though I'm still swollen, my tummy is completely flat. I will update you guys with pics as I heal. Feel free to ask anything, as there's little to no information about TT's in MN, or at least I felt like there wasn't enough "loca" info. TTYL!

Pics!

Before and after, so far very HAPPY!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Very honest, open, and down to earth. I loved how realistic and transparent he was.