52 Years Old - Previous Breast Augmentation (10+ Years Ago) - Edina, MN

I had Implant replacement surgery because one had...

I had Implant replacement surgery because one had lost volume and decided to have the other one replaced at the same time since it had been so long since my previous surgery and there was some capsular contracture on the other side. Dr. Kovanda informed me that the original implant manufacturer would pay for one of the replacement implants because of the loss in volume. I am very pleased with my results.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kovanda was professional all the way. He was very informative and listened to my result requests. I remember my first surgery (a different doctor) and the pain I was in (probably from the muscles having to stretch to accommodate the new implant size. After my surgery with Dr. Kovanda, I had virtually no pain. I took pain meds the first night "expecting" to wake up in the night with pain. I did not. Healed very quickly and am very pleased with my results!

Congratulations! and thanks for sharing...
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.