Yay!! I Finally Have Boobs! - Edina, MN

First I would like to say is TOTALLY worth it!!!...

First I would like to say is TOTALLY worth it!!! First week after surgery was rough, but as long as you have someone to help you, you will be just fine. The worst part was "the Zingers" a burning sensation shooting down my arm. Lasted for few weeks, each day got easier and easier. The whole procedure was better than expected. I was very tight, swollen and bruised. Currently I am 5 weeks post op. Feeling Great, Happier than ever with my results. Preop 34A Postop 34DD 400cc Mentor Saline Implants

Congratulations! Glad to hear you made in through the first tough week and that you had some help during your recovery. Was there a moment or event that finally motivated you to go through with the procedure after contemplating the surgery for 11 years? We'd love to see a photo of the scar if you're comfortable sharing one. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

It has been 11 years since i first inquired about breast implants. Finally after all these years I made my final decision to go for it. I had several consultations with different Dr's here in Minneapolis. When I met Dr.Smith I knew he was the surgeon to go with. During the consultation Dr.Smith was straight to the point. He was honest, and provided details of the whole procedure. I was shocked, thinking "man, he sure makes this sound like a walk in the park". That day I scheduled my breast surgery. He was booked several weeks out, so the 2 month waiting period was tough! The morning of surgery came, I was in at 6:15am, and in the car on my way home by 9:00am. Dr.Smith had recommended I change the area of my incision. Inwhich I am sure glad he did. I have 1inch incisions in my armpit. Healing is coming along fabuous. I can't express how happy I truly am witth my results.