After 3 Kids Breast Augmentation - Edina, MN

I am 40 years old and a mother of 3. After...

I am 40 years old and a mother of 3. After nursing, my boobs go squishy and sagging. I went from a 32B to 32A! I am 5'1" and 105 pounds. Went to see Dr. Leigh and do not regret my decision. He recommended 400 cc high profile. I thought it might be too big but ended up perfect. He really knows what would look good on you. He was very informative and good sense of humour, a little dry ;) Dr Leigh and his staff made me feel at ease right before surgery. Recovery was not as bad as I had imagined. I recovered well. Went back to work after 5 days post surgery. I want to thank Dr. Leigh for his talent and giving me some very gorgeous breasts! The picture I've attached is 2 weeks post op!!! After two weeks they already looked great. And I am now 3 months post op and they look so natural and feel so soft. Sex is awesome, I even get myself off! Thanks again Dr. Leigh.

Beautiful !
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leigh was very professional. His post op recommendations made sense to me and he wasn't too conservative-- which I appreciated. He answered all my questions, made me feel at ease through out the entire process. If I need to do anything else, I would definitely go back to Dr. Leigh.