Excellent results with Restalyne, Juvaderm and Botox.. My face has regained its symmetry, balance and beauty....

I recently moved back to Edgewater and was looking...

I recently moved back to Edgewater and was looking for a specialist to "balance" some of the irregular / asymmetrical concerns that I had with my face. I did my research, and decided on Dr. Taj Khan.. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, FACS. My consultation was reassuring. Dr. Khan was patient and addressed all of my concerns in detail. He saw what I saw, and I felt comfortable with his evaluation and solution to use Botox to relax some of the muscles, Juvaderm to lift an area, and Restalyne for filler... He took photos, and I moved ahead with his recommendation. I now have balance and symmetry in my face and am very happy!!! Dr. Khan has a great eye for balance and beauty, listened to my needs and gave me natural results. He is a very detailed expert and has truly exceeded my expectations.

2 week follow-up

All good.. I'm happy!
I hardly bruised from the injections, and the Botox has kicked in. My left side still needs to even out a drop.
Dr. Khan injected a small amount of Botox at left eyebrow and upper cheek area.. He said to wait until next follow-up to see "better" balance. I'm glad Dr. Khan is conservative in treating me. My results are great!

I'm feeling "normal" and have facial symmetry!

Another follow-up today... A drop more Botox on one side, and a little Restalyne in left mouth corner. Thanks to Dr. Taj Khan, I'm feeling "normal" and have facial symmetry.

Face slimming with Botox

Sooo pleased that my face now has symmetry! Noticing that my lower face is full.. Sort of wide. Asked Dr. Taj Khan about this... He said he has had great results "slimming" / "narrowing" the face with Botox in the Masseter muscle... Hmmmm...
He explained how the muscle is strong and can protrude making face wider... By injecting Botox, the muscle relaxes a bit and face is narrowed. Tooo good to be True??
I tried it... And next day Wow!! There is a noticeable difference. My lower face is narrower and has much better balance. Amazing!!!!
Newark Ophthalmologist

Dr Taj Khan has a great eye for balance and beauty, he listened to my needs, and created natural results. He is available for patient concerns by phone and sets up a follow-up appointment at time of visit.

Your experience on narrowing face with Botox in interesting. I'm going to check into it. Thx!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.

Hi SarahP, Thanks for your comment;). I'm not comfortable posting before and after photos at this time. A tip for getting good / great results is to make sure that Dr. does a large amount of his business in injectables, understands your needs and expectations, and has a great sense of aesthetics! I have gone to a few good NYC Dermatologists however in my opinion... a plastic surgeons eye exceeds all for excellent results.
Hii SarahP , I submitted my review of Dr T Khan and posted update... I was wondering why my rating of review is not added for viewing. Also, he has done an amazing job in creating beauty with a minimum of injectables in my face while working with an uneven face lift.

Thanks for adding more info, I've added your review to the Restalyne Community.

Thank-you! I will continue to update and share my experiences.

Awesome!  We love to hear the ongoing experience :)