Excellent results with Restalyne, Juvaderm and Botox.. My face has regained its symmetry, balance and beauty....

I recently moved back to Edgewater and was looking...

I recently moved back to Edgewater and was looking for a specialist to "balance" some of the irregular / asymmetrical concerns that I had with my face. I did my research, and decided on Dr. Taj Khan.. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, FACS. My consultation was reassuring. Dr. Khan was patient and addressed all of my concerns in detail. He saw what I saw, and I felt comfortable with his evaluation and solution to use Botox to relax some of the muscles, Juvaderm to lift an area, and Restalyne for filler... He took photos, and I moved ahead with his recommendation. I now have balance and symmetry in my face and am very happy!!! Dr. Khan has a great eye for balance and beauty, listened to my needs and gave me natural results. He is a very detailed expert and has truly exceeded my expectations.

2 week follow-up

All good.. I'm happy!
I hardly bruised from the injections, and the Botox has kicked in. My left side still needs to even out a drop.
Dr. Khan injected a small amount of Botox at left eyebrow and upper cheek area.. He said to wait until next follow-up to see "better" balance. I'm glad Dr. Khan is conservative in treating me. My results are great!

I'm feeling "normal" and have facial symmetry!

Another follow-up today... A drop more Botox on one side, and a little Restalyne in left mouth corner. Thanks to Dr. Taj Khan, I'm feeling "normal" and have facial symmetry.

Face slimming with Botox

Sooo pleased that my face now has symmetry! Noticing that my lower face is full.. Sort of wide. Asked Dr. Taj Khan about this... He said he has had great results "slimming" / "narrowing" the face with Botox in the Masseter muscle... Hmmmm...
He explained how the muscle is strong and can protrude making face wider... By injecting Botox, the muscle relaxes a bit and face is narrowed. Tooo good to be True??
I tried it... And next day Wow!! There is a noticeable difference. My lower face is narrower and has much better balance. Amazing!!!!
Newark Ophthalmologist

Dr Taj Khan has a great eye for balance and beauty, he listened to my needs, and created natural results. He is available for patient concerns by phone and sets up a follow-up appointment at time of visit.