Happy Girl

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I love, love, love Dr Hunt. He is funny, kind, understanding, has a heart of gold and has an uncanny way of putting you at ease that is magnetizing. Dr Hunt made the operation a breeze and his professionalism is astounding. Mairi and Heidi at the front desk were absolutely brilliant at organizing everything, they are kind, beautiful, gorgeous, professional girls that always welcome you with the warmest smile. I love them both for the love and support they have given me. They are amazing girls and they make you feel so comfortable the moment you walk in the door. I'm 3 month's into Rynoplasty and the transformation has been amazing. Dr Hunt really exceeded my expectations and I have no hesitation in recommending anyone seeking plastic surgery to Dr Hunt. With Dr Hunt you are in very good hands. He Rocks.

Hello! Was yours open or closed surgery? We have similar noses - low radix nose with dorsal hump! I'm getting the hump removed, tip slightly shortened and the sides of the nose pulled in to make it look thinner. Did you get your nostrils fixed? My PS advised me not to touch them for now. Your new nose is beautiful!
Hi Sarsy79 I had the open surgery done, I also had the size of my nostrils make smaller as they were quite long before. Thank you so much for your compliment. Send me some pics after you have healed. I would love to see them. In regards to your PS maybe your nostrils are nice and small so there may be no need to touch them. Sending you all the best of luck blessings with your operation. :-)
I feel mine are long too - especially when I smile but my PS was very hesitant to touch them. I guess he only likes to do subtle/natural changes. I have faith in him :) Mine will be open surgery too. Did you have a radix graft done as well as a dorsal hump removal? Thank you for your well wishes and I will definitely post some post surgery shots come September :)
I'm sure either way your PS will make you look gorgeous. I didn't have a radix graft only a dorsal hump removal. It's only been 3 months since my operation so as time goes by it should get more defined. It's exciting and I'm excited for you too. :-)
Congratulations!
Thank you Faith 2012. Wishing you a great day. :-)
You look great! So glad you got the results you were hoping for! :)
Thank you so much Ruby431, best choice I ever made. :-)
Very pretty results! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. How many surgeons did you consult with before you chose 'the one'?
Thank you so much Angiemcc. I consulted 2 other surgeons before I chose Dr Hunt.
You look beautiful! Congrats
Thank you Zooster. You are so sweet. :-)