Always Wanted Them Since I Was 13, Very Small Chested. I Was a Size 8A. - Edgecliff, NSW, AU

I finally had the money to do it so I did. I am...

I finally had the money to do it so I did. I am very happy with them now. I have gone to an 8D and it's nice to change into a dress or top and feel like I fill it and look normal.
I asked for tear drop and that's exactly what I got. I also had them placed underneath the breast which I think was a great call from Dr Hunt.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hunt was very professional, I had no bad experiences or long waiting times. Like everyone I was nervous but the staff at the hospital were great & I was amazed how quick I was in and out of there. I asked Dr Hunt all the questions imaginable and I received all answers with no hesitation. I would recommend going to Dr Hunt no questions asked.

Hey there! How are you going now being 2mths post-op? I had considered Dr Hunt for my BA but ended up going with Dr Laith Barnouti in Broadway. I'm 19 days post-op.
Congratulations on your new tear drop implants! I bet you have a perky but natural look. Do you know how many cc's you got in your implants to achieve your new look? And how was your recovery? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!