Cheap Does Not Equate to Professional Results - Eatontown, NJ

My story: First I got sucked in with cheap...

My story:

First I got sucked in with cheap botox.

He charges 1/4 of what every other Dr charges.

From there it went to consultations for smartlipo. I've never been heavy, but I had some areas that were getting harder eliminate with gym/diet. (in hindsight, I should have just tried harder)

Had the smartlipo procedure done and was left with a 7 inch deep depression around my flank. When I questioned it, Dr Lombardi told me it was scar tissue that needed to be massaged out. Went for massages and it never improved. Questioned him again almost a year later and he said "WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK OUT TOO MUCH FAT IN THAT AREA - WE NEED TO DO A FAT GRAFT".......

.... so I scheduled another smart lipo procedure to harvest fat and to replace it in the area that was deformed.

Long story short, the fat never took. It dissipated almost immediately AND the area in which he took the fat? Now has a deep depression as well. So now I have 3 deep depressions on the one side and 2 on the other.

I also suffer from chronic edema now.

Moral of the story?

Do your homework. If the price is too good to be true, be leery. This is one area where you don't want a discount.

There are a few Drs. in NJ who are at the top of their field.

Dr Loverme (went to him for 2nd opinion and got hefty price for cosmetic correction)
Dr DiBernardo (actually designs/creates machines for lipo procedures)

Eatontown Plastic Surgeon

Went to him initially because he had cheap Botox.

Yea I am gonna have to say I myself went to Dr L and had total of 3 surgeries not happy I agree with cheaper is def not better :-( I gave the same review!
some bodies are meant to be fat no matter what one does..its genetics, I loved my experience with Dr L and so do many of my GF's! If you're not in shape you cant expect miracles, many obese types think lipo cures their condition, its only a touch up! fat is fat!
Sorry to hear about your dismay....you know what u r right. They were selling you too hard. I hope it improves over time. I was a little unsatisfied about mine, but Im just gonna make do with it because the doc says if he takes any more fat from me i'll be lumpy too.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you've had to deal with such complications!

Are you going to be getting a revision, or is the cost too much at the moment?