loved it .. worked - Eastport, NY

I got my Latisse RX from the wonderful woman who...

I got my Latisse RX from the wonderful woman who does my botox (see my botox review! loved it!) .. I called around to CVS, rite-aid, walmart pharmacy etc to see who had it cheapest and rite-aid was the winner.. They also have a discount card for RXs that are NOT covered by normal insurances.

Anyway, I tired latisse AFTER I read many reviews on this site which were VERY helpful. People said the brushes were too big and wasted too much product, which was true. I cut the brushes in half and they worked great. CAREFUL when you place drop on brush, you dont want to waste any! I placed a drop on my brush then went over my lash line. I cheated and did it twice. So TWO drops on brush. I saw results in about two weeks. By ten weeks I had GORGEOUS LASHES.. I also have to admit that I put a SMALL amount on my bottom lashes at the outside to accent the edge, and it worked well FOR ME .. They warn against doing this.

I had a wonderful experience. It made my lashes LONGER and THICKER.. After I got my lases to the length I wanted using it every day, I went into maintenance mode and only put on once or twice a week depending upon how my lases look.. NOTE: Be CAREFUL not to stay with your brush in areas you do not want hair to grow! Also, you might have some redness like I did or darkening of skin where you put Latisse .. Pictures I have shown are with NO makeup on ..

Laser Techniques

Darlene is the best! I would not go anywhere but to her for this and many other treatments. Check out ALL my reviews! Her prices can nnot be beat! NO JOKE! Call to find out for yourself!