I Love my Lips So Far! - East Wenatchee, WA

I wanted this done so my lipstick would not run...

I wanted this done so my lipstick would not run past my lip lines in to my wrinkles. I thought the procedure was comfortable, she used numbing lotion the whole time. The are a little sensitive tonight (I got them done at 1pm). I am excited. They are dark right now I chose a med pink/rose color that is close to my natural lip just a little darker. I think the shape looks great. I will go in in a month for my touch up and make a better decision on if I want more color. I love the results so far. I trusted the artist I used she has done work on many friend and family and have seen her work before I went in.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3 days after - Besides looking like I was...

3 days after -
Besides looking like I was wearing dark lipstick, I went on as normal and no one knew a thing. The second day was the most swelling. Now I am on day three and they are starting to peel. There has been no discomfort I have kept them covered with aquaphor (sp?) the whole time. I can't wait to see final color.

your lips look awesome!! I have really full lips, but I feel like they're so pale!! I'd never even considered this before :)
Your lips look great!
Hello Tanababy and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience of your lips. Of course you had beautiful lips to start with :o) I have many vertical little lines and wrinkles all around the lips and any lipsteak bleeds into them. That's why I stopped using lipsteak. My question would be: could the permanent ink also accidentally bleed? Reason I ask is I had botched jobs on eyebrows and eyeliner, on the latter she put 4 anesthesia injections and now I' have 4 smudges exactly where the needles entered! I’ve had to live with this thing for many years, but I’m dying to do my lips and am very afraid for this very reason... Hopefully someone with lines/wrinkles around the lips who has it done SUCCESSFULLY could please contact me and tell me who your perm person is so I can too have it done? Also, will appreciate hearing from the professionals on this site? Especially also from STYLISHUS who sounds very conscientious! :) Thanks ever so much!
Mary

Referral from friends and family