Considering Smart Lipo for Abs and Flanks -East Pittsburgh, PA

I have been reading many of the reviews on here...

I have been reading many of the reviews on here and finally decided to schedule an appointment to see if I am a good candidate for smart lipo. A little background on me is that I am 27 years old 6'3" and weigh 215lbs. I had major knee surgery two years ago and had some complications and because of that gained some extra weight and fat around my midsection.

I am hopeful that this procedure will help to get rid of the excess around my midsection and help kick start me to get back to my old physique.

I have a feel questions and hopeful that someone may have some insight. My first question is how many days of work did everyone take off for this type of procedure? I am hopeful that I can have my procedure on a Thursday and then have the whole weekend to recover. I have an office job and sit for the majority of the day. My other question and I'm sure my doctor will answer when I see him next week is smart lipo the correct procedure for someone with my body or maybe liposuction would be a better alternative.

Lipo and Smart Lipo on May 7th

I had smart lipo and lipo performed on May 7th. About 2L of fat was removed. I had my flanks and abs done.

I read many of the reviews on here and I didn't really experience the pain that most encountered. I took off one day of work and that was good enough for me.

So far I am happy with the procedure. I have bruising and swelling still but I expected that and I think I am going to like my results. I am able to start exercising next week and can't wait to get back to the gym.

My question I have is how long did everyone wear their compression garment for? My PS told me that I don't have to wear it anymore, but I feel comfortable wearing it a little longer. I will try and update my review more often because there aren't many men that have posted on here.