Gynecomastia Surgery Review- Performed by Dr Sobti, Amulya Clinic - East Patel Nagar, Delhi, India

This surgery is the best bet for those males who...

This surgery is the best bet for those males who are reasonably sure that the lump on their chest is not fat but they have a condition - medically termed as Gynecomastia.

It was a minimally invasive tumescent procedure, perhaps which is the best out there and involved liposuction(for fat removal - two incisions would be made below the shoulder) + gland removal(small incision is made below the areola). It takes around 2-3 hours and you would be under local anesthesia- i.e. you would not feel the pain, but would be able to see and sense what all is going on around you. The first two days are the most painful ones and you can practically join your office/college in 2-3 days.

I am writing this review as I feel this is the best way to inform the individuals like me, who want to have this surgery but don't have INR 55-60k, that there are great surgeons out there who would perform the same surgery, if not better, like the page1 google results of search -> Gynecomastia + Delhi, but at a much economical price(30k) and a more pleasant manner. I am one of those who was about to got to one of these page1 result doctors who would have charged me almost twice as much and treated me like just another customer lured by smart marketing.

Here's the website, address and phone number of Dr Sobti:

Amulya Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
28/27, East Patel Nagar
New Delhi, 110008

Mob: (+91) 9810164630

P.S.- Please do post your experiences post surgery to spread the much needed awareness against the prevalent daylight robbery by certain Doctors who influence people's decisions through paid marketing.
India Plastic Surgeon

Apart from being a skilled surgeon, he's a great person and treats the patients with due care and responsibility. The thing that I particularly impressed me was his affable nature(you can directly call him up anytime) and genuine concern for the patient(it was him who took the initiative of following-up about my well-being a day after the surgery), which is a rarity in present times, particularly in a place like Delhi.