Smartlipo - East Lyme, CT

I had SmartLipo done about 8 months ago and am...

I had SmartLipo done about 8 months ago and am less than impressed with the results. I felt misinformed about how the experience would be from beginning to end and didn't achieve the results that were claimed. {edited} and have the worse scars from the procedure having a label as minimally invasive. Overall wasn't pleased with the entire process or facility and wouldn't return a second time to have the procedure done again.

{By Britt, moved to Dr. review section}
Dr. Jeffrey Lane East Lyme CT

I feel that for the amount of money being paid for the procedure the experience is not described accurately and the bedside manner of the staff is less than desireable Overall the experience was not a comfortable one like it should have been as explained to me. I also didn't like the atmosphere and did not find it to be a "spa" like experience as was so claimed. I also was dissapointed tremendously by the staffs professionalism,

I had smart lipo done on my flanks and one side looks great the other just awful. I also have been having pain under my left ribcage that will not go away. It hurt like hell when I am sitting. I totally beleive that I got burned by the instrument used for this procedure on my muscle next to my floating rib cage. She denies that this could happen. I have been in pain since the day I came home. I am so upset its been 3 months now and the pain is there daily. Has this ever happen to anyone? It took me 5 phone calls to get a return call back.

Hi chopstix -- I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with your results. What parts of your body did you have Smart Lipo (abs, thighs, etc)? Did your doctor have any explanation for the lack of results?