Case of the Ex - East Lansing, MI

I decided to go to Local Tattoo in Lansing, MI to...

I decided to go to Local Tattoo in Lansing, MI to have my procedure done. Technician was very friendly and informative. Procedure feels like a rubber band snapping and sunburn!! The white "Will" in the pic is what happened after my session (it's normal). I will see the results in 6-8 weeks. I will decide then if another session is needed.

1 week and 2 days results

The color went from red to pink, there was light scanning and itching. I keep neosporin ointment nearby and apply as often as needed.

4 week (1 month)

So far the tattoo has become lighter in color but I do have freckles or dark spots in some areas of the tattoo. I don't think they are keloids because it isn't "raised" scar tissue. I am applying neosporin every so often.
Local Tattoo

Very friendly and informative

Hey there just checking in to see how you are making out, hope all is well!

Hi Ambeezy, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear you're having to go through tattoo removal like the rest of us. Red is supposedly one of the easier colours to remove (along with black), so you should hopefully see some good results after only a few treatments. Do keep us updated.
Thanks! I just posted a picture of results after 1 week and 2 days. The color went from red to pink.