Keloid Builder Using Sculptra - East Irvine, CA

My derm say he uses Sculptra on all his patients...

My derm say he uses Sculptra on all his patients that build keloids and has never had one produce latent granuloma issues. I'm 63 and so far I've had 3 vials and plan to have one more for facial volume loss and I'm gradually getting prettier. That's all well and good if a granuloma doesn't ultimately surface. The reviews of some are scarey but t's hard to determine if it was a faulty injector or a foreign body response to the product with certain people. It's recommended that keloid builders not use sculptra but doctor strongly felt it would be fine. I would love to hear from keloid builders that have used the product long term. Looking for peace of mind, hoping for the best.
Glenda

I'm so glad you are on here looking for people with a similar experience! Hopefully some community members will be able to share their personal experiences with you. In the meantime, here is a Q&A I thought you might find interesting. It deals with a different filler, but the information about the needles may still pertain?:

Will Radiesse Injections Cause Keloid Scars?

Please keep us posted on how you are doing. I know others will be able to learn from what you share!

My experience.....found doctor online.