The Right Man for the Job- East Grinstead, GB

London Plastic Surgeon

I contacted the McIndoe Surgical Centre due to it's excellent reputation and experience in plastic surgery. Mr Pacifico was put forward by them as the right surgeon to discuss a complex nose problem. Nose Reconstruction (Open septorhinoplasty & Tutorplast graft) After two NHS operations on my nose by ENT surgeons I was very concerned about finding the right surgeon to finally put it right. On meeting Mr Pacifico I instantly knew I had found a surgeon I could trust. Not only did he truly understand the problem but he took the time to find a solution that was right for me and my lifestyle. What impressed me most was that Mr Pacifico took me through all possible complications and warned me that it was a major operation for a minor aesthetic improvement. The post-operative care, immediate as well as on-going, is another reason I can recommend Mr Pacifico and his team. My one big regret is that I didn’t have the confidence to have it done before! A year on I still can’t help smiling when I look in a mirror and for the first time in my life I love the happy face that smiles back at me.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.