Breat Augmentation with Paul Banwell. - East Grinstead, GB

Having wanted breast enlargements for many years,...

Having wanted breast enlargements for many years, i researched into many clinics and surgeons. It was then i found Paul Banwell, immensely established and had fantastic background & reputation. I was treated with first class service throughout my whole proceedure, from the moment i booked an appointment right through to follow up appointments to being discharged. Mr Banwell gave his expert advice, knowledge and guidence which reassured all my questions and gave me the outcome of what i wanted to achieve. Having such outstanding service from Mr Banwell & the mcindoe staff, this made my procedure and experience a life changing one for me. I had very small breasts and i lacked confidence within myself in several ways, with what Mr Banwell has acheived for me has really changed my life and i would recommend to anyone thinking/wanting surgery to at least book an appointment for a consutlation to dicuss with Mr Banwell, his expertise, friendlyness and first class service of him and his team.. will lead to excel your outcome. I am so thankful to Mr Banwell and the team, that i am now confident and happy within myself and life. Mr Banwell does hold evenings for discussions at different clinics, of different procedures and really are worth attending.
Laura Allenby.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

London Plastic Surgeon