42 Mother of Two - East Grinstead, GB

After having two children, my breasts had somewhat...

After having two children, my breasts had somewhat disappeared so after a lot of consideration I decided to have a breast augmentation. When I initially had them done, the surgeon hadn't really listened to what I wanted, and they were far too big! A few months later, the same surgeon agreed to do them again, but unfortunately I was still unhappy with the result, he'd used an implant with very little projection which made them look rather flat and droopy. I decided at that time to just accept them and live with the results. Having already gone through the procedure twice, that was enough. Six years later, after being so disappointed for so long, I was fortunate enough to be able to have the procedure done again, so I started researching surgeons who specialise in this field. I was highly recommended to Paul Banwell after researching many many surgeons.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
London Plastic Surgeon

At my first meeting with Paul Banwell, he immediately made me feel very at ease. He is extremely approachable with an amazing bedside manner and a great sense of humour! He looked at my breasts and talked me through all of the options with great honesty. I was told to give it some time to think about all of the options and he also wanted to think about the best resolution for me. A week or so later I went back to see him and once again he gave me a thorough examination and advised me of what he thought was my best option. He spent a great deal of time finding the right size and shape of implant for me, he was determined to make them as perfect as possible! I had the procedure shortly afterwards having felt very happy and confident with all of his advice. The outcome was better than I had ever imagined! It was the best thing I ever did. My breasts are absolutely perfect in every way! For the first time in my life I actually want to show them off to everybody... Obviously I try my best not to! An amazing surgeon... I would never go to anyone else, whatever the procedure may be! One very very happy patient! Thank you!!!