Awesome Results!!

I've spent a lot of time in the sun since I was a...

I've spent a lot of time in the sun since I was a kid. This has given me lots of brown, age spots. Dr. Doyle gave me a series of treatments (some were from her nurse prac.). The results amazed me and my family. My sister is next! Totally worth it. Great staff and Dr Doyle is wonderful. After the skin heals it really made me look a lot younger (my age!)

Update before and after

In searching to find out what procedures were best for me I talked to a lot of people who had had the IPL and non ablative treatments. Sometimes these at spaced out sometimes they are done the same day. I opted for the same day. There are good Infos on the the Mayo clinic website and the webmd as well as here, of course. Understanding the differences in the types of procedures makes you more aware of what the down time and recovery will be like. I met one person who only acquainted herself with minimal procedures but has a co2 treatment which is much more intense. She thought her result was bad but didn't really know what she was getting. I liked Dr Doyle because she really took the time to explain what the options were and what recovery would be like. I think when some people are disappointed it is that they are not informed.

My recovery is/was straightforward. It is really important to stay out of the sun while healing. After a week I looked ok, after two weeks I looked much better. Everything I read led me to believe that people heal at different rates so you might be +/- a week compared to others.

This has helped me look much better and I'm glad I did it. I regret not taking better care of my skin when I was younger. This has helped a lot to restore a more youthful look.
East Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doyle is truly an expert at cosmetic treatments. I shopped around a lot for a provider. I think it makes a big difference getting treatment from a plastic surgeon vs. other kinds of doctors. I highly recommend.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Laser Resurfacing community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.