Dr. Curtis Perry THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

My motivation was my nose. I wanted a smaller one....

My motivation was my nose. I wanted a smaller one. After seeing Dr. Perry's impressive book of before and afters, I wanted to have him tweak other facial features. The pros , after swelling went down, people would look at me and say, you look great, what is your secret. You still look like you are in your twenties. In fact, I was 41. The cons, swelling . I was depressed because of down time; 3 1/2 weeks! But, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! More than worth it . So much so, on 8/22/2013, Dr. Perry will be transferring fat to other areas of face, not previously treated 12 yrs ago.

Wow, 3.5 weeks is a lot of downtime. Did you pretty much stay home the entire time?? Was it swelling and bruising that kind of forced the downtime?

It was more swelling than bruising. My lips were really huge. But I had 2 small children , and it was the middle of January. So it was perfect for healing downtime. I had my fat transfer lips, eyes and cheekbones, plus liposculpture to reshape hips and outer thighs all at same time. I would do all over again in a heartbeat!!! Results were amazing!
Agoura Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love my results. After 12 years, I still look wonderful. I just saw Dr. perry on 7/9/2013. I need lateral brow fat transfer now . I am 55 , and lost facial volume in this area. This area was never done in 2001. During my appointment, I asked him why so many celebrities , with so much money and access to the very best , look so terrible after having fillers, or fat transfer. His answer was, not all cosmetic surgeons are good at where they place the fillers/fat, including the most expensive surgeon money can buy, with the best reputation! Dr. Perry is not only a cosmetic surgeon, but an award winning artist as well. He graduated from RISD . On his website, you can view his sculptures. He can SCULPT YOUR FACE and BODY. I know first hand. He also performed liposculpture on me. The results were incredible! He is " the cream of the crop", as far as plastic surgeons. Excellent, sincere, and WILL NOT DO ANYTHING YOU DO NOT NEED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HAVE TO MANY!