Dr. Curtis Perry THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

My motivation was my nose. I wanted a smaller one....

My motivation was my nose. I wanted a smaller one. After seeing Dr. Perry's impressive book of before and afters, I wanted to have him tweak other facial features. The pros , after swelling went down, people would look at me and say, you look great, what is your secret. You still look like you are in your twenties. In fact, I was 41. The cons, swelling . I was depressed because of down time; 3 1/2 weeks! But, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! More than worth it . So much so, on 8/22/2013, Dr. Perry will be transferring fat to other areas of face, not previously treated 12 yrs ago.
Agoura Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love my results. After 12 years, I still look wonderful. I just saw Dr. perry on 7/9/2013. I need lateral brow fat transfer now . I am 55 , and lost facial volume in this area. This area was never done in 2001. During my appointment, I asked him why so many celebrities , with so much money and access to the very best , look so terrible after having fillers, or fat transfer. His answer was, not all cosmetic surgeons are good at where they place the fillers/fat, including the most expensive surgeon money can buy, with the best reputation! Dr. Perry is not only a cosmetic surgeon, but an award winning artist as well. He graduated from RISD . On his website, you can view his sculptures. He can SCULPT YOUR FACE and BODY. I know first hand. He also performed liposculpture on me. The results were incredible! He is " the cream of the crop", as far as plastic surgeons. Excellent, sincere, and WILL NOT DO ANYTHING YOU DO NOT NEED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HAVE TO MANY!