LOVE It! No Pain! - New Jersey

Well firstly, 7500 was out of pocket, the rest was...

Well firstly, 7500 was out of pocket, the rest was covered by insurance and my surgeon also took care of my lucrative 2600 deductible. Anyway, I'm a 21 year old girl who was very indecisive about getting this surgery and finally just went forward with it. Best decision ever!

Pros: Outcome came out better than both my surgeon & I expected! Very minimal pain, doctor doesn't use padding. Was on pain medication for two days then was free to do as I please. Doctor is very hands-on and very patient.

Cons: So far away! He is in New Jersey while I am in Brooklyn - would prefer someone not an hour drive away but then again, at least he has a parking lot!

It sounds like you had a great experience overall. We'd love to see before and after photos!

Working on it!

Hooray! Thanks!

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is completely dedicated to his patients. He had a room filled with patients and had sat with me for over an hour answering every possible question I had roaming through my mind without hesitation. He takes pride in his work, this is his lifelong passion and it shows. He treats every patient with the utmost care and even has on-hand cosmetologists to handle facials for free as well.