IPL to Remove Freckles - East Brunswick, NJ

Do yourself a favor,don't do it!!! Just a...

Do yourself a favor,don't do it!!!

Just a waste of money. I have freckles and is conscious about it.I read about IPL and supposedly as promised will remove it.The provider asked for the payment for 3 sessions upfront, I guess they do that so there is no turning back.They say it is more effective if you do 3 treatments.They increase the frequency each time of treatment,but didn't work.I thinks that these people are"con artists"!They want you to believe that it will work.

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the review. Did you face peel at all, it doesn't sound like it. That seems to be why people see results. Have you gone to another dermatologist? I'm sorry you were not happy with it. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi, Brit,

Nope, I did not face peel at all. I was traumatized by the expereince that I am afraid to trust another person to do it again.I hope this message can reach anyone with the same concern. I dont want my bad experience to happen to anybody

Hi Emma,

Your experience will for sure reach others, and we appreciate you posting so others can read it and make educated decisions.

Again thanks for the review,

-Britt