Men - Jowls, Neck, Under Eyes - New York, NY

$3,500 full face; $250 per area for follow-up four...

$3,500 full face; $250 per area for follow-up four months later. So, it all depends on the Dr.. and technique of depth, criss-crossing the rays and number of rays. 4.5 depth is great for jowls and neck, 2.0- 1.5 eyes, 3.0 to temples and forehead. At least a 2 or 3 thousand clicks for the full face and neck..

It works, no ifs and or butts. It depends on the Dr. And his direction to staff. My jowls have lifted, neck tightens and temples fat is gone. The pores have gone smaller. My personal goals is youthful skin, face and body. It takes me working on myself as well. Exercise, eating, and keeping up every few years with Kornstein and paying the money it takes to get it right. It is all about your doctor and there are lots of good doctors.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kornstein is a top plastic surgeon. He knows his craft and it is about renewing, rejuvenating, mixing various techniques and processes to meet goals over time. Note: Kornstein pioneered fat grafting in 1996, he and staff are a cut above normal.

Think my last post got lost - Am 47 yo. My doc studies my face, understands the technology and molds it to me. Also if he thinks something is a waste of money or a person is asking for a procedure he feels they do not need he will tell them so and not do it. What was your experience like with your plastic surgeon and his/her staff? What depth did they use and how was your Ulthera map on your face generated? Sorry to hear your experience did not work, I was worried about the same thing and having it be a waste of money. It is not always about the technology but the skill behind using it. I go to Kornstein because I look at it like this, in golf a good club is great but if I am the guy swinging the great club it does not matter cause I am not a golfer and I am not going to have a great game and the results will not be what club manufacture claims - that is why Tiger, Phil, Jack show how to use the club... Maybe an immature example though you get my point. For me, it’s all about the doctor and his staff and their skill and dedication. As for me - Kornstein created a patchwork diagram on my face with horizontal, vertical and sideways directions that encompassed my entire lower face. Surprisingly my neck is what lifted first. He used a 4.5 depth on the lower face which is below the muscle next to the bone. It’s been three months now and this week we did a 3.0 depth (above the muscle) on the jowls in the back. Hitting them hard to give lift. Now I will continue to see improvement from the first Ulthera for 3 month through June, the second treatment will continue through Sept. Note: My neck has heavy muscles, the first treatment lifted the skin around the neck muscles. I did not even know there was skin until it was not there. Now I will not look 30yo though for 47 yo, I look a good 47 !!!! (probably 37 yo if that even matters). Diet and exercise play big part in the skin responding to treatment. Do not smoke or do drugs. Try to eat healthy (try) and started on testosterone therapy due to low T several years ago. I really feel that helps more than anything cause the brain is sharper the body fat starts to go away and if a guy is depressed that is virtually gone. You might want to check it out. Though it won’t lift your skin, or will it? Lol If you happen to be in the NYC check out my doc. He may tell you stuff you do not want to hear, suggest options you hadn't thought about. Though that is why he is the plastic surgeon and I do my job. He recommended Ulthera and no surgery, he is confident it does works and for men it can keep me from having a facelift (in my 40's or 50's).
how old are you ? I also have thick skin but I had no result, nothing.

Glad you can definitely notice a change. How long has it been since your initial treatment?

Three months since initial treatment. Noticed pore size shrinkage within a week. Neck tightening 6 weeks, looking forward to August to see final results from this last treatment in the jowls more than what was lifted now. In men the skin is thicker so this extra treatment is good for the lift. Note : I want a skin pinch on lower lids. Am pleased with the preventive maintenance steps.

Wow, it sounds like some really good changes! Please keep us updated how things are going as it gets closer to August. :)