Chicago's Best Kept Secret

I like to keep my hair quite short, and the ears...

I like to keep my hair quite short, and the ears sticked out quite a bit because of that. If the hair was kept long it really wasn't a problem.

I went in for a consultation about pinning back my ears and redoing my nose that had deviated immensely since my primary rhinoplasty.  He throughly explained what happened to my nose and how it could be fixed and did a pretty cool job of explaining what would be done to my ears to achieve the result I was after.  I ended up holding off on the nose until early 2012, but I did my ears with him in April 2011 and the results are just fantastic.  They were a little close to the head, like he said they would be, but they've come out beautifully.  He says that he strives for the "natural, not done" look, and his results are exactly that.  Not even my parents could tell that I got them done.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah and his entire staff are by far the best i've encountered.

Thanks for posting your experience, Jonny. Where are your scars located? Are they hidden?

Scars are behind the ear, and they are hidden in the crease, you genuinely can't tell. There is ever so slight "telephoning" on the right ear. Might have it touched up when I get the revision rhino done.