Cool Sculpting Lower Stomach Area - New York, NY

Pro: the surgical coordinator is nice. Mei cons:...

pro: the surgical coordinator is nice. Mei
cons: No post operative sheet given to me, I was explained that I would have discomfort, some pain, cramping and numbness, and let it subside.
I wasnt walked downstairs with assistance. I think they are more concerned with getting paid than with the patient care. No one acknowledged me struggling with the front door or sitting on their stoop outside waiting for my ride. I wasnt even given a reciept from the front desk. I didnt ask for it because I was numb and tired from obviously being in the procedure room for more than two hours .. Oh before I forget , the nurse practitioner was very nice and informative, I honestly dont think I will be doing anything else there.. Too bad, because I really wanted to finish a few treatments on my side and inner thighs.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

That's sounds like my experience. I have been waiting three weeks now. Still nothing
Well at least we know now that it is very painful! Its a shame the are not upfront about all this pain in the beginning
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

She was very polite and made me feel at ease. I was very anxious and she made sure I was comfortable.