Cool Sculpting Lower Stomach Area - New York, NY

Pro: the surgical coordinator is nice. Mei cons:...

pro: the surgical coordinator is nice. Mei
cons: No post operative sheet given to me, I was explained that I would have discomfort, some pain, cramping and numbness, and let it subside.
I wasnt walked downstairs with assistance. I think they are more concerned with getting paid than with the patient care. No one acknowledged me struggling with the front door or sitting on their stoop outside waiting for my ride. I wasnt even given a reciept from the front desk. I didnt ask for it because I was numb and tired from obviously being in the procedure room for more than two hours .. Oh before I forget , the nurse practitioner was very nice and informative, I honestly dont think I will be doing anything else there.. Too bad, because I really wanted to finish a few treatments on my side and inner thighs.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

She was very polite and made me feel at ease. I was very anxious and she made sure I was comfortable.

Hello JessNJ. I appreciate your taking the time to discuss your experience at Lexington Plastic Surgeons. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every patient who trusts us with their care. Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff! I apologize for the oversight in giving you a receipt. We would be happy to mail it to you if you give us a call with your contact information. Since CoolSculpting is both non-surgical and non-invasive we don’t typically give a post-operative sheet. Most patients return to normal activities immediately and do not require any further assistance post treatment. However, I apologize that you were not given the assistance you needed. Your comments will be shared with our nursing team so that we can better serve our patients in the future. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Please contact one of our Office Managers, Gina or Courtney, with any questions or concerns at 212-223-0716 or staff@lexingtonplasticsurgeons.com.
That's sounds like my experience. I have been waiting three weeks now. Still nothing
Well at least we know now that it is very painful! Its a shame the are not upfront about all this pain in the beginning
Please be advised that it can take up to 12 weeks to see results. We’d be happy to invite you in for a follow up appointment. At this time we can take AFTER photos and compare them with your photos pre-procedure. Many times patients have an easier time seeing results using their photos.
Thank you for responding Dr. Jones. Although my experience was not 100 percent, I appreciate it very much that you took the time to respond. I do love my results!!! I did take your advise and spoke to the office manager, Mei. She was very helpful, sent me a receipt, and I scheduled my next procedures for this month... Thank you!