First Timer Here & I'll Be Back! - Richmond, VA

I'm 31 years old and had some forehead creases...

I'm 31 years old and had some forehead creases that annoyed the heck out of me. I tried all the creams and lotions available and they worked for a while until my skin got used to them. I've been going to the dermatologist for a while, and decided I'd ask about it. I have never done any other procedure to enhance my looks so I was nervous, but I ended up scheduling an appointment after speaking with the Dr. and I'm so glad I did!! Although the area is numb using topical cream, the most uncomfortable part is hearing the needle go in...It makes a crunching noise.

Right after the procedure, I had bumps where the Dysport was injected, but they went down in 15-20 minutes. There was no bruising. I was able to go back to work in 45 minutes with nothing but pin pick marks to tell I got it done! I noticed the Dysport working completely the next morning.

My boyfriend says I look rested and fresh but he can't tell what I did. I am 2 months into it with no signs of it wearing off yet. My Dr. says we will need to schedule another visit in Nov/Dec. There was a $75.00 rebate for trying Dysport and I will be back to get the other $75 for my second treatment. BTW-I think the results are all about who you have doing the procedure. Get a skilled doctor who makes it look natural!

Richmond Dermatologist

She listens to you and understands your expectations for any treatment or procedure before she completes it. She will recommend what products/procedures to have done if she doesn't think you will be happy with the results. I trust her with the way I look and this is coming from a person who avoids doctors.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.