Better Than Botox, Effective & Affordable!

I first tried Botox to get rid of the deep lines...

I first tried Botox to get rid of the deep lines between my eyes & for migraines (which most are unaware of as a treatment for migraine pain & recurrence...and it works)!

On my next visit I tried Dysport. It was much more effective! It began taking effect within the day, instead of the 2 week wait I had with Botox. The results were noticeable (in a natural way)almost immediately and lasted considerably longer.

If you go to the Dysport website, there are fantastic rebates/coupons; which makes the procedure even more cost effective and attainable.

Hi Mustang,

Thanks for the review. That's awesome that you found a filler that works so well for you. Did you have any side effects from the Dysport, or was everything perfect? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Britt,
I actually just went in a couple of days ago for another treatment of Dysport. I've never had any negative side effects and continue to be very happy with the results. If anyone is needle shy or worried about pain from the actual injections, have no fear. the actual needle used is tiny and very thin. I went in this time with concerns about other areas and had trepidations about the possible outcome. I wanted to address crows feet & the lines around my upper lip (often called smokers lines whether you smoke or not). I didn't want to end up with a frozen look or affect natural facial expressions. As usual, GiGi walked me through it, showed me what to expect and educated me on the process. I had these areas done and am so pleased! I look completely natural, but have a marked lessening of the appearance of wrinkles in these areas! And since Dysport always offers specials & rebates, I ended up paying less and will even get rebate money back. Talk about a Win-Win. An exellent aestician, positive results and money back!! I'll try to upload some before and after pictures.

Hi Mustang,

Thanks for the added info, it will be really useful for the community. Yes, we would love to see pictures. Let me know if you need help uploading them.

Thanks,

-Britt

GiGi - aesthetician

When researching the procedure, I asked friends for referrences. I was given G's name and have never been more appreciative of the power of personal referrals! G is tremendous. She is well educated on all of the current procedures and options available. She takes the time to answer any questions and make suggestions to help you make the right decision for yourself in what you're trying to achieve. The entire staff at Southcenter Cosmetic Surgery & Medi Spa is friendly, helpful and responsive. There are a lot of 'providers' out there, but it's crucial to find someone who is not just 'cheap', but is also knowlegeable in what they're doing and the products utilized. Afterall, this is your face....the first thing people see.