Better Than Botox, Effective & Affordable!

I first tried Botox to get rid of the deep lines...

I first tried Botox to get rid of the deep lines between my eyes & for migraines (which most are unaware of as a treatment for migraine pain & recurrence...and it works)!

On my next visit I tried Dysport. It was much more effective! It began taking effect within the day, instead of the 2 week wait I had with Botox. The results were noticeable (in a natural way)almost immediately and lasted considerably longer.

If you go to the Dysport website, there are fantastic rebates/coupons; which makes the procedure even more cost effective and attainable.

GiGi - aesthetician

When researching the procedure, I asked friends for referrences. I was given G's name and have never been more appreciative of the power of personal referrals! G is tremendous. She is well educated on all of the current procedures and options available. She takes the time to answer any questions and make suggestions to help you make the right decision for yourself in what you're trying to achieve. The entire staff at Southcenter Cosmetic Surgery & Medi Spa is friendly, helpful and responsive. There are a lot of 'providers' out there, but it's crucial to find someone who is not just 'cheap', but is also knowlegeable in what they're doing and the products utilized. Afterall, this is your face....the first thing people see.