Rd 2 with the Infamous Contreras in Dr...- Dykman, NY

Hello RS Beauties , Allow me to introduce my...

Hello RS Beauties ,

Allow me to introduce my self my name is Ava , Im 5'7 190 lbs currently 8 months post op from rd 1 ( TT, Lipo and fg ) I had my first round out of the states as many of us ladies do . And I must admit I can not complain in the least bit. But I was well aware I would be going for a rd2 for Breast reduction and lift being im very chest heavy with a whopping DDD ( No BUENO !!) . I am currently scheduled with Contrereas for 2014 but seem to have hit a wall when looking for any of his work . I have family members and met a few women in NY that have had sx with this paticular Doc and shall i say in my opinion ( THIS MAN KNOWS HIS S#%T ) . Yes ladies I know be careful as we all should be when researching and picking the doc for us . But I am very confident and happy with my decision. As I know how sometimes there is controversey on RS and surgeon selection .

I am simply on here to continue on my research and provide positive vibes .
If there are any Contrereas Beauties on here can you please inbox me should you be willing to share any information .I very apprecitaive for your time .

To Bbl or not to Bbl that's the ? ..

Happy sunday dolls ,

Well I. Debating in my head should I do more Fg to my already 1200 cc ? Hmmm

post rd1 / pre rd2

Edgar Contreras

No to sure yet , But I have to say the man does respond timely :)

hey doll u look amazing did dr contreras do you TT and BBL?
Hey ladies please inbox me your email for more information on contreras work
U look good, your bum look nice & big but if u want it bigger it's up to u. In my opinion it's not needed.
hi guys my name is cathy im looking to see him in june for my surgery can any one giv eme tips please or how can i get more info on him i was looking for more pict as well but nothing yet how can meet other people who have been to him. My husband aunt when to him twicw and she loves him but im so nervous i email him but no answer yet please email me creynoso3@gmail.com anyone with info please
Perfect butt. I'm going to Dr. C in April. I love your shape. Getting more is up to you doll. Only you will know what's right for you. Good luck doll.
hi love how did u get in touch with him,
Plasticacontreras@yahoo.com
Who did your 1st procedure and what all are you having done.
I am going to Contreras in April. Good luck doll.
did u make a appt over the phone how did u get ur date for surgery yet
Emailed him
U look great any bigger it won't look natural who did u go to?
to carry
if you make it any bigger you'll need 2 little boys to care it behind you,LOL
Maybe more lipo butt Will look bigger
Bigger! You're sexy but bigger wont hurt
Good Luck!!
Good Luck!!
I know he will make us look like a barbie.
Do you have a surgery buddy? I'm trying to book him for my round 2 at the end of March as well.
No, i am going Jan 14th.
Do u know where I can look to see more of his work? I'm not seeing to much here on real self
No, because most of the local ppl go to him. Which mines he must be really good...DR girls muy bonita..mi so muy bonita too.lol
Yessss I seen two people so I know he's very nice I just went to see more lol
Good luck hun I'm scheduled in April with him.