Best thing I have ever done - Why Did I Wait So Long? - Duxbury, MA

Getting my breast reduction was the best thing I...

Getting my breast reduction was the best thing I have ever done. I am coming up on three weeks since my procedure and can say nothing negative. The procedure went flawlessly and the nurses at the Jordan Hospital were amazing. My overall experience was more than positive. Dr. Delia was fantastic, he was patient and kind from the beginning. He made my experience at the hospital "pain-free". He especially calmed my nerves right before I went in for the surgery when I started to get a little worried. His kind way and bedside manner made this procedure a piece of cake--no joke, it was so easy. I was up and walking around later that day and felt fine within 2 days. I didn't need my pain meds after the second day, which I found to be unbelievable! I have to admit I never thought I would be this "perky" in my life, the results are like nothing you can imagine. Within two days my back felt so much better and I was standing taller. This is a procedure I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!
Congratulations on your new perky rack!!    This procedure really does change your life:)
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Delia and his office staff are the best, I can't say enough great things about them. From my first appointment until now they have been nothing but patient and flexible. I knew when I went in for my first consultation that he was the doctor I needed to use. At my first appointment he spent so much time with me. He went over everything that would happen with my surgery so that there were no questions unanswered and no doubts that this is what I wanted to do. A few days after my surgery I got nervous about one of my incisions. His office had me come right in, no hesitation. I went in and of course everything was "normal". Dr. Delia changed my dressing, but more importantly he soothed my nerves and not once did he seem to mind I came in for a little something. Since then I have felt so much better and have been healing with ease. One last point I'd like to mention is that I am a teacher and it is usually hard for me to get after school appointments at most places, but his office staff allows me to make appointments after school which has been great and a lot less stressful since I don't have to take time off from work. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Delia for this procedure and anything else. His work is amazing and you won't find a nicer, more personable doctor.