Absolutely Satisfied with Active/Total FX - Duseldorf, Germany

Just had active fx and total fx done on my face,...

Just had active fx and total fx done on my face, neck, chest and hands one week ago. The first day I looked like an accident going somewhere to happen. Had full anaesthesia as I also did an arm lift at the same time.

Oct. 17 - day of surgery 10:30 till 14:00 afterwaking up from surgery had a lot of pain on my face. Whole face was raw and bloody looked awful bandaged up in whole face but one could see the next morning when the bandage was off how terrible it looked - bloody, swollen, looked like dracula. No one could imagine that it could heal so quickly. Stayed in clinic overnight.

Oct. 18 still very raw and needed pain klillers and lot`s of vaseline every hour, it must not dry out.

Oct. 19 skin started to peel, used water for first time on skin and a lot of skin came off. And always lots of vaseline, which was hard to keep on when sleeping. Used a towel on chest to keep the vaseline from getting all over the bed clothes.

Oct. 20 Most of the skin was gone and you could see brand new fresh shiny skin. Unbelievable. Keeping the vaseline all the time. But the itching started and drove me absolutely insane. Took medication and helped - zyrtec.

Oct. 21 Visit to doctor, she was very pleased with the results, almost back to normal but eyes were somewhat out of shape.

Oct. 22. Skin looks like new, fantastic, smooth, most of the wrinkles were gone also on neck, unbelievable. Like a young girl, I am 63!! Took shower for first time, heavenly.

I can definitely recommend this method of skin tightening and skin smoothing and Verjüngung!

Photos will follow!