Cellulaze Believer - Durham, NC

I had Cellulaze done on May 5th and couldn't...

I had Cellulaze done on May 5th and couldn't be happier with the results. I have had cellulite for as long as I can remember. I've tried numerous creams, diets, and exercises only to see no improvement. I was flipping through a Marie Claire magazine and came across an ad for Cellulaze. I immediately googled it to find the closest provider to me. I called the next day to schedule a consult.

Fast forward to procedure day. I arrived at the office a hour early and was given my sedative, pain meds, and anti nausea medicine. While those were taking effect the Dr marked the areas we were going to be treating. The procedure itself wasn't bad at all. I felt some pressure at times but no pain. It took approximately two hours. After the procedure I had moderate drainage which lasted less than 24 hours. I didn't need any pain medicine other than Tylenol. I had moderate bruising and swelling. I'm two weeks out and the bruising is continuing to fade and the swelling is almost gone. I can still see some cellulite but it's 90% better already and I expect it will continue to improve over the next few months. I can't wait to see the final result!

If you're still on the fence as to whether or not to try it, I say go for it! I'd do it again without question!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon