Painful, but Worth It - Durham, NC

I am 58 years old and had both Ulthera and Fraxel...

I am 58 years old and had both Ulthera and Fraxel Co2 lazer on my full face and neck. First let me tell you, Ulthera was much more painful than expected! I do not have a bad neck for my age, but was showing some lax skin under my chin. You know that little extra loose skin that folds when you bend your head down. Well, it is gone! My under eye area looks great, too. The reason I chose this doctor was the to get rid of the lines around my eyes and this is her area of expertise. I can really see the difference in my profile. I didn't get the brow lift, I was hoping for, but it is better and still improving. This will not replace a facelift, if you need one. But it does work and I am happy with my results so far.

Raleigh-Durham Oculoplastic Surgeon

This doctor does occuplasty and is well known. However, she sees too many people and it is like a zoo. There was a spot that was supposed to be done on my chest and was not on her chart. I was so wiped out after the procedure, I didn't know what was or was not done. I really like this doctor and think she is extremely talented. Her patients would be better served, if she were in a private practice. Duke has prestige, but you pay the price and it is not really a better place to have things like this done. Doctor was great, but her staff was not curteous. One of the things I really did not like, was the interns taking turns on my face. I paid full boat for the Doctor.