40 Year Old 3 Children/ Need to Rid of the Midsection (Fat/Flab) - Durham, NC

I am scheduled for smart lipo this week, i have...

I am scheduled for smart lipo this week, i have been researching for 2 years, but keep putting it off, at my initial interest i was at 135, (I am 5'3), and at that weight just a little sucking in hid my pooch/flab. Now about 2 years later, i have gained 15lbs, and in process of losing it, I must say i carry my weight well, but "aint no hiding my midsection" at this weight, so it has to go.

Today was the Day

Here are before fromt and side shots taken this morning

Day 1 post procedure

So today was my 24 hr follow up. Had lots of fluid come out through out last night and started feeling a little bit of pain around 3am. I was given my second garment and was able to remove the first garment,shower and add neosporin to incisions. I am amazed at the initial results. Of course its no where near its going to be bit im so excited.

Day 1 Post Procedure Picture s

side by side comparison shots days 1 & 2

Side by side comparisons

Day2 post op

OMG. Went back to work today.and couldnt wait to get home to get some relief from the garment and hop in shower. Im a little tender to touch of course. No real change from yesterday,just itching like crazy. Part from the garment and I truly believe the Keflex gives me an initial itch for first hr to two after taking, but nothing I cant tolerate. Weight went up a few pounds. Wondering has this happened to anyone else. More water here I come!

9 days post

Had my 1 week follow up Dr says I am healing fine. Im a still very sore and swollen. I am now taking 600mgs of Ibuprofen 3x a day for 3 days then as needed. I will see him again in 2months. I must say my night s are worse than my days but getting better. I bought a homedic shiatsu back massager and use it for abs. This idea came from a post of a fellow realself blogger.(Thanks hun!) will post name when I find out which one. An ud pdate pic is to come later today or tomorrow

9 days post

So first full day on motrin. And boy can I tell a difference. Thanks again @Getting meback. For help and its FTA2014 (that I got info on massager) I see a difference in my pic what do you all think. BTW still sell and sore.!

9 days post pic