40 Year Old 3 Children/ Need to Rid of the Midsection (Fat/Flab) - Durham, NC

I am scheduled for smart lipo this week, i have...

I am scheduled for smart lipo this week, i have been researching for 2 years, but keep putting it off, at my initial interest i was at 135, (I am 5'3), and at that weight just a little sucking in hid my pooch/flab. Now about 2 years later, i have gained 15lbs, and in process of losing it, I must say i carry my weight well, but "aint no hiding my midsection" at this weight, so it has to go.

Today was the Day

Here are before fromt and side shots taken this morning
Good luck! Keep us posted!
Thanks so much. JAM's Mommy! Your story gave me confidence and had me soo excited You look great. I had this morning I was update with pics tomorrow after my followup.
Yay! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad my story was able to encourage you. Have a swift recovery and I can't wait to see pics ;)

Day 1 post procedure

So today was my 24 hr follow up. Had lots of fluid come out through out last night and started feeling a little bit of pain around 3am. I was given my second garment and was able to remove the first garment,shower and add neosporin to incisions. I am amazed at the initial results. Of course its no where near its going to be bit im so excited.

Day 1 Post Procedure Picture s

side by side comparison shots days 1 & 2

Side by side comparisons
Oh wow, just imagine your results in the coming weeks and months! Nice to see some immediate gratification keeps ya going!
Thanks so much Gettingmeback! Sooo true. I cant wait to see whats to come. Its was a huge difference just from the photo before and the right after.
Happy healing girl

Day2 post op

OMG. Went back to work today.and couldnt wait to get home to get some relief from the garment and hop in shower. Im a little tender to touch of course. No real change from yesterday,just itching like crazy. Part from the garment and I truly believe the Keflex gives me an initial itch for first hr to two after taking, but nothing I cant tolerate. Weight went up a few pounds. Wondering has this happened to anyone else. More water here I come!

9 days post

Had my 1 week follow up Dr says I am healing fine. Im a still very sore and swollen. I am now taking 600mgs of Ibuprofen 3x a day for 3 days then as needed. I will see him again in 2months. I must say my night s are worse than my days but getting better. I bought a homedic shiatsu back massager and use it for abs. This idea came from a post of a fellow realself blogger.(Thanks hun!) will post name when I find out which one. An ud pdate pic is to come later today or tomorrow
how much was fat was removed? I had my procedure on march 18th 2014 by dr miller and he only took out 600cc's im a bit worried it wont make a difference.. anyways I know you will look great !!
By 10 days u should be sailing along the road to healing without much pain. Swelling seems to takelonger.
The massages will help you a great deal, I started taking 800mg of IB every 6 hours for swelling last week and it helps a great deal. The only reason they wait a week after the procedure is if already bruised it can worsen or cause bruising. Second week gets MUCH better. The name you are looking for was FTA2014(lots of great info)

9 days post

So first full day on motrin. And boy can I tell a difference. Thanks again @Getting meback. For help and its FTA2014 (that I got info on massager) I see a difference in my pic what do you all think. BTW still sell and sore.!

9 days post pic

Looks great, you may find you have a little more soreness like internal bruising but I find the IB helps a great deal. Had another massage today and all is great but still swelling on left flank quit a bit. Headed to walmart for more arnica gel, seems to help too!
Thanks. Yes IB def. Helps. I am going to look into rhe arnica gel. Thanks ! Should be getting new garment s today cant wait
Lol, well since posting that I have bruises now I assume from the IB since I managed to get away with no bruises until now! I also tried on that new garment again, just in case it fit this time before returning it and TADA it fits! Just gotta roll with the changes day by day it seems!
Dr Miller