Renewed AND Refreshed!! - Durham, NC

I had my surgery (brow and eyes) done on my...

I had my surgery (brow and eyes) done on my birthday, as a gift from me - to me! I was turning 65 and was in a panic, in dismay. Over the previous 6 months, it seemed like my face just started to sag and hang - and it's the first thing people see. I knew it wasn't going to get better and that it would get increasingly worse as each day passed. When I went to see Dr. Coan, I told him I couldn't afford at this time to do the whole face and neck - and I didn't think I needed all that. He agreed. He said the most value I would get for my dollars at this time were the brow and eye area - and he was great. I told him I needed to know HOW he was going to do things, WHAT was going to change and WHY, and HOW LONG it would take for a complete recovery. He told me that after 2 weeks I could go out in public , but it would really take 6-10 weeks before recovery was complete and the new me would appear. Well, we're now about 12 weeks out and I look FANTASTIC!

I can't begin to thank Dr. Coan and his wonderful staff enough. Everyone, absolutely everyone in his office was attentive and helpful. His talent, his skill, and his love for what he does has worked wonders for me. I look refreshed, renewed, and rejuvenated! He delivered on his promises, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Dr. Coan. Thanks CARE staff! I have a wonderful new lease on life because of you all!
Durham Plastic Surgeon

CONGRATS to you - and belated happy birthday! It's so good to hear that you were very pleased with both the experience and the outcome. Like you, I wanted to do this as a b'day gift to myself. It was supposed to have occurred in February 2012, when I turned FORTY -- but I didn't get approved for financing, and have had to save up for it. Hopefully, I can do it this year in April, if I find the right PS. I will still regard it as my 40th b'day gift to myself! LOL! :-)