My BA - Durango, CO

I am 4 days post-op and i have hurt since i woke...

I am 4 days post-op and i have hurt since i woke up from surgery. I have been reading other people's experience's, they do not sound like mine at all. If I keep taking pain med and muscle relax they will make me fall asleep for a hour or so then i wake up hurting again. my breast's are really red and bruised where the incisions are(at bottom of breast), I have had to sleep sitting up in the recliner since i cannot get up if i lay down in bed without using my arms, when i try that i get burning shooting pain in breasts. My implants are gel and under the muscle. When i looked at my breast i was so surprised they look like two humpback whales, no one warned me that they would have to drop, and that would take weeks or months, who knows, but i certainly hope that they drop. I have been through two spinal surgery's and knee surgery and yes they hurt but not this bad. The only thing that i can compare this to is child birth and i had mine natural.(at least that ended in 15 hrs). I am 44 yrs old 36B, 5'5 130lbs, and chose 275cc gel silcone implants. what is wrong?!

how are you doing???
I agree with the above, I could barely move for a week. My husband had to help me out of the recliner chair for a solid week if not 2 weeks. The burning is unbelievable, I thought I had something seriously wrong with me but rest assured it's just the healing process. I only took my sports bra off when showering for the first month. They hurt too much if I didn't wear the sports bra. Do NOT go buy any new bras for at least a month. I made the mistake and now have a $60 bra that is now too big. Sports bras with the zip up front worked the best from JC Penneys and they are very reasonably priced. Good luck and be sure to post any concerns or questions because I'm sure someone out here has had the same issues or problems.
I've seen a friend's, she had the "kidney bean" shape, under the muscle but also had the loose skin / tissue... mine were like that for about a week then they were like 2 cones... I didn't have a whole lot of tissue pre-op, my surgeon used 500cc implants I did not want (I wanted 400) so they really were a problem as far as pain around day 9 when they seemed to start to "drop".... not sure what pain meds u are on, but I was told by a previous surgeon after lipo, thata if the vicodin wasn't helping as much to add advil with it, and it really made a difference... If you are taking percocet you could try the same... add tylenol or ibuprofen