Now I'm SCARED! - Durango, CO

In Feb. 2012 I had my first ever Botox treatment...

In Feb. 2012 I had my first ever Botox treatment to smooth out my "Angry Eyebrows" by my trusted dermatologist. As my lines were deep and I constantly use my eyebrows I was not surprised to feel so many injections. 10 days later I looked evil and more angry and my derm did a touch up injection for me to reduce the "upside down v's" I had developed. The result was flat eyebrows and puffy eyelids for 4 months. This past March after finding this site I opted to back and try again this time reminding my derm about my past results. She went light only injecting in between my brows using 20 units total. I LOVED IT!!! Today, 3.5 months later, I went back to refresh my Botox and reminded her that we go light. She assured me she remembered. She then injected between my brows like last time... and then one injection over each arch of my brow!! She told her nurse that was 20 units total. Shook my hand as the nurse held cotton pads over my injection sites and left. Am I going to have brow droop again???

Update

So far no change as it takes a bit of time for it to kick in but still worried about brow droop.
Chicago Dermatologist

I love her. I am just scared of brow droop. She hasn't failed me yet