Very Happy with Results - Dunwoody, GA

I had a mini tummy tuck done, My upper stomach was...

I had a mini tummy tuck done, My upper stomach was fine, but below my belly button and my pelvis area were saggy mostly from pregnancy and age. I was 41 when I had the procedure. It was mostly skin and very little muscle work. I had been working out for years and just wanted it to be flat and tight. It worked ! Dr. Connors was very realistic with me and what my scar would look like. It is about 7 inches long, I can wear a string bikini and it is complety covered! The recovery was not bad, you have to wear a tight stomach belt type thing for about 6 weeks after. That's not the best but it does help with swelling and the pressure it put on your stomach feels good.

Hey sugar! It sounds like you had a smooth recovery and came out with the desired results that you wanted. I was just curious as to why you selected not worth it? Also congrats on the new body you sound super hyped! :)
sounds like you are happy with your results, then why the NOT WORTH IT?
Dr. John Connors

I loved my doctor! I had been considering this procedure for a few years and had a few consultaions the year previous. Dr. Connors had moved and opend his own practice. When I called the large practice he was at the year before they told me he was no longer there and set an appointment for me with one of there other doctors. I went in and just did not love him like Ihad Dr Connors. I went home and researched and found his practice! I am so happy I did. His staff is so sweet, I felt and still do like they are my friends. They are extremley flexible and very fun to work with. I would go back and recommend all my frinds to him for any other procedures. I usesd to go to my dermatologist for my botox but now go to Dr Connors. He was actually able to get rid of a line on my forhead the dermatologist could not.