Can't Wait - Duluth, GA

I am a 34 year old mommy of 2 (7yrs & 3yrs...

I am a 34 year old mommy of 2 (7yrs & 3yrs old) both delivered by c section... I have struggled with my weight since I was a teenager my highest being 185 my lowest 130... Currently 140 and 5ft 2. I have been considering a tt seriously for over 1 year now and decided to go for it since my recent weight loss success. I breast fed both children for -

a two piece!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

lots of researchUpdated on 3 Oct 2012:lots of research

hey, just saw your comment on my profile! how did everything go?
Oooh you are getting so close to your surgery date! How exciting! The hardest part is waiting. Waiting for the day to get here, then waiting during the recovery process. I didn't feel that the surgery was all that bad, it was worse having to sit around doing nothing for weeks. It is soooo worth it though! I'll be thinking of you as you get closer to your big day.
Thanks a BUNVH lubju!!!! Pre op tomorrow and then the homestretch!!! Wish me luck I am gonna need it as I am the BIGGEST worry wart .
Everything will be ok, really...the hardest part is the weeks 1-3 when you have to sit on your butt doing nothing lol. I'd rather do the first week all over again if it meant I could skip those other weeks. You'll do great though, I am so happy I did it.
Hi, I just want to congratulate you and to tell you that I'm scheduled on the 15 too. I'm nervous too and this it is my second attempt to get it. Good luck to you.
Wow same day ;) I am on a roller coaster of emotions... One min I am excited and can't wait the next I am so nervous that I 2nd guess myself... Just need to do it and get it over with... What state are u in?
I do try to keep my mind busy with plans , lots of plans. Plus I work really hard to save every penny so no much time for emotions. I trained my mind not to think about it . Its really hard. I am from NY and plan to drive down to Florida and enjoy my ride. I won't start my review bcuz I'm in disbelief. The first time it was a shame. I was so ready but a jealous nurse from Lenox decided to give me hard time . So I want first to do it than I'll help others with answers. I'm so happy for you to finalize this. Like me, you don't have much but when you look how beautiful some docs gives to girls make you want this too. I wrote on a piece of paper why I want this op so every time the regrets will come I'll read this .
Sorry for my English, but I meant when you see other girls results from TT even with the famous scar makes you want to have the surgery too. I'm writing on my phone now at 6:30 am and no coherency.

Welcome to the community.   So glad you joined us and I look forward to following your journey.

You go fir it girl and I know you are going to love your results!