I'm Sexy and I Know It! - Duluth, GA

Hello everyone, I am 53 years old, 5'2" tall, and...

Hello everyone, I am 53 years old, 5'2" tall, and always been struggling with my fat around my waist. Finally decided to do something about it. Thanks to Realself.com, and the wonderful ladies that gave me so much inside information. My real decision to go for my TT was only after I discover this site. One day post op! TT surgery and so far I am doing very well and I am happy that is over. Anyone has any questions, I am happy to obliged! :)

I am recovering very well, I am almost walking straight, without any problem. I am not coughing at all. The doctor made the appointment for me to come back on Monday a week after surgery and I believe to remove the drainage. I hope I will not develop seroma.
Hi, I am 52 years old and my surgery is on November 5. Did you purchase a shower seat, toilet raiser and some ladies on here either rented a hospital bed or recliner? I am just curious if all that is needed. How do you feel otherwise, are you in alot of pain?
I did not go to any expenses like that. I have my mom with me, and she helps me here and there. I do have some pain, which is expected, but I am a tough cooky. I do not think of it, I focus only on how good and sexy I will look in couple weeks.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Because he was straight forward and tell you as it is, did not try to promise the SUN, but just the MOON. Because of that my expectations was more realistic, and now one day post-op, filing great, and better than I expected.