Radiess is AMAZING...and So It Dr. Whiteman! - Duluth, GA

After over a year of research on this site an...

After over a year of research on this site an youtube, I chose 3 doctors to visit for consultations regarding facial filler (I'm in my mid 40's) and Rhinoplasty. Dr. Whiteman was the last office that I visited due to scheduling. The week prior to my appointment, I saw Dr. Whiteman on the show "I Dream of Nene: The Wedding" as Nene Leakes to her bridesmaids to Dr. Whiteman as a beauty treat. This made me feel even better about him.

After filling out paperwork, I did not have a wait at all. During the consultation, Dr. Whiteman explained the reason why my face is falling with age (smile). He was knowledgeable, personable and seemed to be the most down-to-earth of all of the surgeons I've seen. As I pointed out my desire to have Rhinoplasty to create a more refined look, he mentioned that filler can sometimes help with "nose issues" as well.

I felt so comfortable that I decided on the spot to move forward with the Radiesse injection. He recommended 2 syringes, but I opted for 1 just to try things out. The injections to my cheek area were not painful at all (a little stinging, etc. for 10-15 minutes afterwards). We had some left after my cheeks so we added just a bit to the bridge of my nose. It is AMAZING what a little Radiesse will do to the nose and these injections were also most painful, but Beth (Dr. Whiteman's assistant) literally "held my hand" through this. The injection sites are a little swollen (now 4 hours later), but I anticipated that. Even though I am a little swollen, the results are already awesome. I don't look dramatically different, just "refreshed". I love, love, love Dr. Whiteman and he will definitely be in charge of my "beauty maintenance" from now on!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon