Facial Fix!!! - Duluth, GA

I went to Dr. Z after he was recommended to by 3...

I went to Dr. Z after he was recommended to by 3 different women. I had a botched one hour lift by another company. Dr. Z did not do original surgery but he was honest and helpful in what to expect from the redo.

I was delighted in the result. He was honest, helpful and very professional under very stressful circumstances.  He made no excuses about what he thought that he could accomplish. Doc & Staff Very professional and caring. Follow up care was very good.

Thanks for sharing this, Chrystal! I'm so glad you found a doc who could help you.

I will add more to this at a later time, I should...

I will add more to this at a later time, I should have taken the time to explain that Dr. Z. walked into a mess left from a bad one hour procedure that went really badly. He took the time to explain to me exactly what he would be doing, showed me pictures of past and present patients and what I might endure. He fixed my pixie ears, relieving the constant pain behind my ears. He fixed my eyes that were cut unevenly and skewed and did a laser resurfacing which is what I needed in the first place. I found Dr. Z to be an excellent Doctor, Highly Qualified and very understanding of my fear to get back into the operating chair.

Hi Chrystal,
I have followed your (blog)journey and I am so happy that you have had revision surgery.You have been through so much and supported others with similar difficulties.
I look forward to hearing about the healing process this time and seeing your after photos.
Congratulations Chrystal!
Thank you very much. Dr. Z. is an excellent surgeon. Kind and professional, knowledgeable and his staff are the same way. There is no way to compare the 2 experiences. I wish I had found Dr. Z first!!! Best, Chrystal
Glad I finally posted this information. I should have done it a long time ago. Dr. Z. Deserves a lot of credit for what he did for me, he saved me, literally. I really did pray for God to send me a message and the following weekend 3 people recommended him to me. Giggles and scoffs aside, he did a miracle for me. I thank him everyday. Best to all, Chrystal (& thanks Dr. Z!)

By the way, I intend to post pictures of the redo...

By the way, I intend to post pictures of the redo as soon as I find them. The icon of my fat lil face was not done by him but by the other company. l do not want to mislead anyone making them think that Dr. Z did that to me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

What I know now...

I now know that there is absolutely no short-cuts for surgery. What some companies call one hour procedures are hiding the knife. Be sure that you speak to your surgeon one on one before surgery, NOT THE DAY OF SURGERY and be sure to read each and every line of anything you are asked to sign. All of my lessons were hard learned and after going to a real board certified plastic surgeon, I know the difference between a really good and caring doctor and a functioning sign on the dotted line face factory, pumping out as many as they can, quickly as they can. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ziwren in Doraville, Ga. And so has many of my friends. I would never willingly send anyone to a factory that makes promises that they can not keep.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I am honored to recommend Dr. Z for his dedication to his profession. He went above and beyond explaining the surgery required to fix a botched surgery from another company.