Dr. Davoudi and Staff Are Just Amazing - Duluth, GA

I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and...

I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and comfortable practice to have gone to to have my procedure done. I had a tram flap done five months ago, (after waiting twelve years since my mastectomy). I was kind of nervous about the whole thing. Dr. Davoudi explained everything very well and made me feel very comfortable, even excited in a way.

Luckily, he is a perfectionist at what he does. I'm pleased with what he has done so far considering the previous scars he had to work with. It feels good to have a breast again and a flat stomach. Also he lift the breast that I had, making it smaller.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the future. P.H.

Before and After

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Internet and receptionist at Dr. Pavamani office

Congratulations on your results.

Wow, so did you have breast reconstruction, tummy tuck and breast lift? The afters look amazing. 12 years in the waiting, you deserve to feel great. I'm sorry about your husband losing his job. I hope you are feeling great and healthy. Keep us updated on how your feeling.

Congratulations....what a long journey you've been on. I'm really happy for you! Did you use a prosthesis the past 12 years? This must be a big change for you.

Yes, I did. I feel so much better about myself. But right now I'm at a stand still for my 2nd phase, my husband lost his job so now I don't have insurance. But, I know everything will work out eventually. I'm okay with what I have right now, even if one is bigger than the other. I don't have to put on a prosthesis... It's mine :)

That's nice you don't have to use a prosthesis. I will cross my fingers for your husband's job situation so eventually you can move on to phase two. In the meantime, I'm glad you can feel good about yourself!