Breast Augmentation Next Week! 492ccs style 15, silicone - Duluth, GA

Ladies I can't believe I'm having surgery next...

Ladies I can't believe I'm having surgery next week! I've wanted this for so long!! I'm getting breast augmentation with Dr. Nakano on the 17th then I plan on going back in Dec for a full Tummy Tuck and lipo. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Any must haves after surgery and when can I wear normal bras?

Pre Op Appointment done...

Had pre op today.. can't believe this time next week I will out of surgery. I'll post before and after's next week.

3 days post op

I'm three days out and I didn't expect to still have pain and swelling. I'm not sure why I thought I'd be up running the roads but I did. My breast look great already but I'm ready for them to drop and fluff.
How much longer until the pain is gone?

5 Weeks Post op

Good Evening!
I'm about 5 and 1/2 weeks post up and feeling great! My right breast has still not dropped completely but my left is perfect! They look so natural.

Does anyone know what to use for scar treatment?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakano is WONDERFUL! I was really nervous about going with 492cc's as I thought it would be too big but I decided to trust him and I'm so glad I did. My breast look so natural and I'm only 3 days out. The entire staff is very sweet and made me feel at home. If you are looking for a PS look no further. I had to drive an hour from Kennesaw to get his office but It was completely worth it.