Breast Augmentation Next Week! 492ccs style 15, silicone - Duluth, GA

Ladies I can't believe I'm having surgery next...

Ladies I can't believe I'm having surgery next week! I've wanted this for so long!! I'm getting breast augmentation with Dr. Nakano on the 17th then I plan on going back in Dec for a full Tummy Tuck and lipo. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Any must haves after surgery and when can I wear normal bras?

Pre Op Appointment done...

Had pre op today.. can't believe this time next week I will out of surgery. I'll post before and after's next week.

3 days post op

I'm three days out and I didn't expect to still have pain and swelling. I'm not sure why I thought I'd be up running the roads but I did. My breast look great already but I'm ready for them to drop and fluff.
How much longer until the pain is gone?

5 Weeks Post op

Good Evening!
I'm about 5 and 1/2 weeks post up and feeling great! My right breast has still not dropped completely but my left is perfect! They look so natural.

Does anyone know what to use for scar treatment?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakano is WONDERFUL! I was really nervous about going with 492cc's as I thought it would be too big but I decided to trust him and I'm so glad I did. My breast look so natural and I'm only 3 days out. The entire staff is very sweet and made me feel at home. If you are looking for a PS look no further. I had to drive an hour from Kennesaw to get his office but It was completely worth it.

How are you ?? Hope you had good results with your BA.
I still have pain 2 1/2 weeks out and I got smaller implants than you. It takes like 3 months for all the pain and swelling to completely go away and for the drop and fluff to be done, although some people take longer than that to drop and fluff. You will have pain for a few months because it takes that long for all the little nerves that were cut or stretched to regenerate. And as you drop, new areas will start to hurt more as things stretch. This is not something you can get over in a couple of days! Good luck to you for a good recovery. :-)

Here are a few items you may want to set up before your surgery. Don't forget a laxative to offset the constipating side effects of the pain meds. What type and size implants are you planning on getting? Good luck and keep us posted!

Great List! I'm getting style 15 silicone 492ccs unders
Wishing you the best on your journey. We both have the same surgery day :)
Thanks! Good luck Wednesday!! I put a count down app on my phone.
Hi you will Love Dr Nakano he is such kind and Man he actually listens and will answer all your questions don't matter how long it takes ...I just had my Extended TT by him and I'm so Happy had my one week fallow up yesterday and my drain is gone woohoo..will post pics some time today I see you where on my page ..My Girls will be next just have to wait to get clared by the Dr for it ...Post some pics ...Good luck I know you will be in good Hands...:)
Hi! I think every PS has a different way of doing things. I was in a surgical bra with a built-in strap until this morning, post-op day 10, but now I can wear sports bras with a separate strap on top. This will be more comfortable! If you want, you can read about my experience in my review if you click on my name. I had my BA, TT, and lipo all at the same time 10 days ago.
             i waited 6 weeks before i wore a normal bra