Anxious Tummy Tuck Hernia and Lipo 6 Days Away! - Duluth, GA

I am a mom of two my oldest is six and my youngest...

I am a mom of two my oldest is six and my youngest is 17 months old, I have wanted a tummy tuck since my first. I cannot seem to get rid of this big old belly for nothing.lol I hate wearing my clothes because I do not like how they fit, I have a great sense of style (if I may say so my self) and my tummy is getting in the way of me dressing the way I want and with confidence . I refuse to girdle down my gut for the rest of my days..its gotta go. I really appreciate this site, so much information, people sharing their stories its really great!!!. I hope my experience will be helpful for someone else thinking of taking this step. I will be adding the dreaded before pictures soon, this is the only place I would ever feel comfortable doing so.

Today is the day... so many emotions. I hopefully...

Today is the day... so many emotions. I hopefully regain some of my body back and confidence as well.I slept a little last night, my nerves plus my hubby snoring kept me up.lol ...see you all on the flat side.

It is done, recovery time. I feel like i did 100...

It is done, recovery time. I feel like i did 100 billion push ups so tight, pain is tolerable had one pain killer about 7, now i am dying to see my tummy, i woke up with my compression garment on. I will try yo take a peek tomorrow, wont see doc until next week Wednesday. I bought a hospital bed from Craigslist for $150 fully electric worth every penny so far.

Oh boy last night was hella rough I had so much...

Oh boy last night was hella rough I had so much gas I felt like I could not breathe so uncomfortable after a dulculax suppository I had some relief. Walking is slowly bringing my digestive tract back to normal. No pain meds so far today muscles still tight and sore and my back feels like its gonna break from walking so far hunched over .

Post op day 10 . I thought I had anticipated...

Post op day 10 .

I thought I had anticipated everything that could happen, pain, nausea, ect. what I did not prepare for was at day 8 having Laringitis. A few days after the operation my throat started to bother me, I was able to cough up some mucus and I thought after that happened I would feel better, nope instead it felt like something was stuck in my throat that I could not get it out, I went for my first follow up and mentioned my throat issue and the doc said something must be going around because he had another tummy tuck patient with the same complaints, any how I could not stand the coughing anymore went to my family practioner tada its Laringistis which as of today has turned into a cold because now I have a runny nose.... NOT HAPPY

My tummy is super swollen mostly around the incision . I have my second PO on Wednesday, I hope I have not damaged the MR with all this darn coughing and a few sneezes too. I had one sneeze that was soo bad I swear I heard a popping sound trying not to become depressed but this is really not an easy road to travel.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I will rate once i see my tummy.lol doctor have me a call the day after surgery I appreciated that my first po will be a week from surgery,

Hey how are you coming along? you can got to leonisa.com for the cg
Thank you going to make that purchase, the recovery is longer than i anticipated, and i think i need some revision done on my sides, my tummy is nice and flat ... minus swelling but my sides have extra skin . I go to doc on the 28th to discuss again he told me before we could do more lipo, but i do not believe this will give me the result i want.
hi! how are you doing in recovery? i am looking at having nakano do my TT. just curious how your results are going?
Dr. Nakano did my surgery11/12/12. Everything has gone very well. I had TT and MR. I returned to work after 2 Weeks and I am now back to fully exercising. Training for a triathlon in May. My results are phenomenal. Swelling is way down except in my lower abdomin near the incision . I lost 10 lbs and a pants size. The dr is awesome and so is his staff. I highly recommend him.
My recovery is going well, my incision is as low as it can be, no infections or anything like that so thats great, I wanted contouring done with my tummy tuck, i am still not sure about those results i believe i will need some more lipo to get it the way i want, my last visit he said to come back in 6 weeks to see if its just swelling i doubt it though, also be prepared the swelling it is ridic i really swell a lot especially toward the end of the day. Dr Nakano is an experienced surgeon you are definately in good hands you sometimes have to probe him for answers if you dont ask he wont say . You wont regret it good luck
wow thats great! thank you for the encouraging words!
that is great! thank you for the encouraging words!
I hope u feel better soon....
How are you doing? Any new updates or pics?
Looking amazing xx
You look amazing!!!!
You look awesome! Can you believe how skinny we are now!
Definitely a big difference thanks
Amazing!
Wow you look awesome!!! It's amazing the difference! Another few weeks and you will be off and running. Congratulations. I'm counting down..... 20 days to go.
Thank you can't wait to feel like myself and be up and running good luck to you as your day gets closer
Congrats you look great. The best is yet to come! Happy healing!
Sounds like you're doing pretty good so far. Keep us posted. Welcome home and happy recovery!
Good luck ! You're gonna look great '
Sending good vibes your way!!! You are going to be so pleased with the results. I'm in Duluth too. I see all of these people from Duluth on the boards, we need to have a meetup. :-)
Thank you can't believe I am so close, I am sure I won't sleep a wink tomorrow night, did you have your procedure done already?
I agree, we should set up a time and place soon.
Dr Nakano just did my TT last week. Great doctor and great surgeon. Very happy with my results. I live in Duluth.