Excellent Tummy Tuck Experience - Duluth, GA

I had my last child via c-section and I developed...

I had my last child via c-section and I developed the "pouch". I worked out 5 days a week (P90X) and did a low carb diet. Nothing helped the apron at the bottom of my stomach. I wanted to look good in and most of all out of my clothes. I wanted to feel sexy in front of my husband as well.

I am still swollen but I am already happy with the results and I saw a difference immediately. I would do it all over and the pain was not as bad as I thought it would be.

I have added before and after pictures. Keep in...

I have added before and after pictures. Keep in mind I am still very swollen. I love the results already and can't wait to see me after the swelling goes down. Loving the new me!

Jan. 30- Update. I am still doing well but I did...

Jan. 30- Update. I am still doing well but I did have a suture that my body rejected. It started pushing out but had a hard time coming out completely so the doctor had to to a minor surgery to get it out. Just a small cut and he pulled the rejected sutures out which is common in this procedure. There was NO Pain at all and the area healed within a week. I am now on my 90 day P90X work out to lose 30lbs and tone up before my 30th Birthday in June. Even with the suture rejection I still LOVE my results and it will look even better after I finish toning. I would do it ALL Over Again.

It will be a year in July and I am still loving my...

It will be a year in July and I am still loving my new body. This is the best gift any mom or woman can give to themselves. WORTH every PENNY! I am maintaing my weight and results. It gave me so much confidence! I took my first plane ride to Las Vegas for a girls week to celebrate our 30th birthday. I wore a bikini (picture below) for the first time in my LIFE! And I looked AMAZING if I mgiht say so myself. I got so many compliments! I LOVE IT!

It will be a year next month on the 17th and my...

It will be a year next month on the 17th and my scar is healing up GREAT! I still love my results and the best gift I have ever given myself. I LOVE BEING ME!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakano is a great professional doctor. He took time to explain every detail of the procedure and answer all my questions.

where is the office located that did your surgery?
i think your lookin so awesome hola. chica. and this dr. is really cheaper, compare to most and i am so happy YOUR happy,and loving it,most importante'... i love it! sexi flat stomach certified in the BLK BIKINI,the "side outing"blk dress, too is very sexy on you,and again he did a fab job! omg i can't wait. congratz chica! ENJOY! i know you are. i know your feeling so awesome,as i know i will to "shop"not have to fret over, UH-OH mi stomach will fall out LOL when i buy jeans,and or kan't show belly,or wear a mid-driff if want to,even around the house with sweats baggy 1/2shirt if i want!lol just to wear low kut denim again i can't wait. or kute lil dresses,like urs! your fabulosa chica. It, is well worth it,that we are doing it for us... and no 1 else IMO is most importante adios. god speed to you. enjoy You deserve it! *CertifiedSexiFlatStomach2013*
U LOOK AMAZING!!! My appt is with Dr Nakano in November! so excited to see great results with the dr who is about to do mine ;)
Great...keep me posted on how everything goes. I recommend Dr. Nakano to everyone...he is the best!! Any future surgery will be done by him and only him.
Awww thank you. I got a little toning to do but I still love the results and Dr. Nakano...well I can't say enough about him. Feel free to give them my name!
Hi, I found your posting a while back by searching for anyone in Duluth GA that had a tummy tuck done, and which doctor they used. I made an appointment with Dr. Nakano and decided to have him do my surgery. My appointment is next Monday, October 1st.
Hi could you tell me who you used i have been looking but want 10,000 to do it i seen you paid like 6,000 thank you
My surgeon information is listed right below my last update. Dr. Nakano in Duluth, GA.
You look great!!!
You look great! Congrats!
looking good.
You look awesome....Reading everyones blog is making me want to do my own blog...did you ahve any lipo or just a TT?
I had a TT with lipo on my flanks (included).
You look FAB!!!! i really would like to see your scar now that your almost a yr PO!?!? Pretty please!!! Most people seem to stop posting before they get to that 1 yr mark!
Thank you Lilgigi/Tmonie12. You couldn't tell me nothing...LOL! I look good and I knew it. New found confidence!
OK, work that bikini! You look good girl!
look at u rockin that dress girly soo happy 4 u u really do look awesome!!!
You look really good. Reading your posts make me less nervous about my TT which is scheduled in two weeks...congrats on your results!!
Don't be nervous just think about how you are going to look and feel afterwards. I thought to myself whether i had excellent results or just ok results either way it had to be better than my before. Keep me posted.
U look great girl congrats!!!!!
You look amazing! I hope my results look as great as yours!
Hi Pre, looking great girl and u are wearing that 2 piece(iv got the same one in hot pink lol) and love the new tattoo as well, get it girl!
Thank you for the comments. YES I am EXCITED. CarJen make sure to update me on your procedure. Have you already scheduled a date?
Yes, I have. I'll be getting mine done on June1st. I will definitely keep you posted as I am SO EXCITED! I cannot wait to get this body looking hot!
Looking good.